Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 3 - Pain!

My taste buds are already changing. Sipping my hot cacao, I can taste the alcohol in the vanilla extract. This is good. Soon, I'll be smelling more and enjoying more of the natural flavors of foods. That means I won't have to make as many gourmet meals to feel satisfied. I'll be able to enjoy a tomato without having to 'spice it up'. Not there yet, but it's happening quicker this time.

Today, after a lunch of spinach and mushroom salad, I was in PAIN! Inexplicable, fist-clenching, mind-numbing, curl-up-and-rock-back-and-forth-in-a-ball kind of pain. WHAT is WRONG with me? I don't know what the culprit was. Maybe all the nuts I'm eating now? LOTS of nuts all of a sudden. ~sigh~ It was not fun. The storm is over for the moment, so I journey on...

Warm cacao really makes me smile. Maybe it will help me stay up to finish my grant research tonight, too!

Three days down. Thanks for doing this with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment